Game of Thrones (Filming Locations)
Game of Thrones is an American fantasy drama television series created for HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones has obtained an exceptionally broad and active international fan base. (wiki)
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Cordoba: Roman bridge of Córdoba – season 5 Link
- Dubrovnik: Filming location for King's Landing
- Ksar of Aït Ben Haddou: Filming location for Yunkai
- Medina of Essaouira: Filming location for Astapor and Slaver's Bay
- Meteora Link
- Seville Link
- Split: Filming location for King's Landing
- Thingvellir Link
- Valletta: Filming Location for King's Landing (1st Season only)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Game of Thrones (Filming Locations)?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source