Sites where the OUV is connected to Feudalism.
The connection belongs to History connections.
- Belfries: The density of belfries is greatest in regions were feudal society was the strictest (AB ev)
- Hué: Hue represents an outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire (AB ev)
- Kernavë Archeological Site: Kernavë was an important feudal town in the Middle Ages(AB ev)
- Mountain Resort, Chengde: The site represents in material form, moreover, the final flowering of feudal society in China (AB ev)
- San Gimignano: San Gimignano has retained its feudal atmosphere and appearance (unesco website)
- Serra de Tramuntana: The feudal land subdivision system (AB ev)
- Wartburg Castle: The Castle of Wartburg is an outstanding monument of the feudal period in central Europe
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Feudalism?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source