The connection belongs to Constructions connections.
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe: Polyphemus playing his flute - its sound being produced by the hidden water-wheel-powered organ (AB ev)
- Versailles: The brothers Francini constructed waterworks and organs at Saint Germain-en-Laye and Versailles, which reached new heights of splendour and extravagance (wiki)
- Villa d'Este: The most famous water organ of the 16th century was at the Villa d'Este in Tivoli. ..., it stood about six metres high under an arch, and was fed by a magnificent waterfall. ... There are still traces of the instrument at the Villa d'Este but the mineral-rich water of the river which cascades through the organ grotto has caused accretions which have hidden most of the evidence from view. (wiki)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Water Organ?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source