WWF Global 200
The Global 200 is the list of ecoregions identified by WWF, the global conservation organization, as priorities for conservation.
Both Terrestrial and Freshwater ecoregions are covered.
The connection belongs to WHS on Other Lists connections.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park: Albertine Rift montane forests
- Cerrado Protected Areas: Cerrado
- Everglades: Everglades
- Galapagos Islands: Galápagos Islands xeric scrub
- Great Barrier Reef: Great Barrier Reef
- Kilimanjaro National Park: East African montane forests
- Kinabalu Park: Kinabalu montane alpine meadows
- Landscapes of Dauria: PA0804 Daurian forest steppe
- Lord Howe Island: AA0109 Lord Howe Island subtropical forests
- Maloti Drakensberg: AT1003 Drakensberg alti-montane grasslands and woodlands & AT1004 Drakensberg montane grasslands, woodlands and forests
- Manu National Park: Southwest Amazon moist forests
- Mount Kenya: East African montane forests
- Ngorongoro: East African montane forests
- Pantanal: Pantanal
- Rainforests of the Atsinanana: Madagascar subhumid forests
- Rock Islands: Palau Marine
- Rwenzori Mountains: Albertine Rift montane forests
- Salonga National Park: Central Congolian lowland forests
- Simien National Park: Ethiopian montane grasslands and woodlands
- Sinharaja Forest: Sri Lanka lowland rain forests
- Socotra Archipelago: Socotra Island xeric shrublands
- Sundarbans National Park: Sundarbans mangroves
- Talamanca Range-La Amistad Reserves: Talamancan montane forests
- Te Wahipounamu: Fiordland temperate forests
- The Sundarbans: Sundarbans mangroves
- Vallée de Mai: Granitic Seychelles
- Virunga National Park: Albertine Rift montane forests
- Western Ghats: Western Ghats Rivers and Streams (India); IM0150 South Western Ghats moist deciduous forests; IM0151 South Western Ghats montane rain forests
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to WWF Global 200?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source