The connection belongs to Constructions connections.
- Alto Douro
- Australian Convict Sites: Darlington Probation Station. In the 1880s an entrepreneur called Diego Bernacchi tried to develop a wine industry on Maria Island. The foundations of the vineyard workers houses are within the inscribed area. Link
- Battir: Land of vines...
- Bellinzone: Castel Grande's vineyard along the murata wall is included in the map of nomination dossier
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano: Castel San Lorenzo
- Costiera Amalfitana
- Lavaux, Vineyard Terraces
- Loire Valley
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley: historical vineyard
- Maulbronn Monastery
- Pico Island
- Poblet Monastery: Monastic Vineyard
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands
- Potsdam: Sans Souci Palace Vineyard Terrace
- Prague: Saint Wenceslas's Vineyard
- Residences of the Royal House of Savoy: Villa della Regina's Vineyard
- Schönbrunn Link
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Stari Grad Plain
- Tauric Chersonese: exceptionally well-preserved examples of vineyard planting (Brief Description)
- Tokaji Wine Region
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley
- Val d'Orcia
- Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont
- Wachau Cultural Landscape
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Vineyards?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source