WHS where tobacco is or was grown.
The connection belongs to Human Activity connections.
- Cocos Island: Several settler families who grew tobacco also lived with Gissler on the island.
- Fujian Tulou: They are set among the terraced tea and tobacco plantations. Zhenfu Lou tulou was built by a businessman in 1913 to house workers for the tobacco industry. Part of the internal space was used for storing tobacco products (AB ev)
- Tikal National Park
- Van Nellefabriek: Includes a former tobacco factory
- Viñales Valley
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Tobacco?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source