The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Bukhara: Bukhara's Ulugh Beg Madrasah is built in Timurid style by Ulugh Beg, Timur's grandson
- Masjed-e Jâme': one of the decorative styles of different periods that are incorporated
- Mausoleum of Khoja Ahmed Yasawi
- Meidan Emam, Esfahan: 15th Centruy Timurid Palace (Ali Qapu Palace)
- Safi al-Din Ensemble in Ardabil
- Samarkand: The Gur-i Amir, the Bibi Khanum mosque, and the Shah-i Zindeh mausoleum complex (commissioned by Timur himself), plus two important examples of Timurid architecture from the period after Timur: the madrasah and observatory of Ulugh Beg
- Shakhrisyabz: Aq Saray (White Palace)
- Tabriz Bazaar: Blue (Kaboud) Mosque
- Yazd: Some parts of the Jame Mosque were built by the Timurids. (AB ev)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Timurid Architecture?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source