The connection belongs to Ecology connections.
- Central Sikhote-Alin
- Chitwan National Park
- Dong Phayayen
- Hill Forts of Rajasthan: Ranthambore: fort within a landscape of forests with aquatic vegetation, which is the habitat of the Indian Tiger (AB ev)
- Kaziranga National Park
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mount Wuyi: IUCN said in its evaluation that it contains the "near extinct S China Tiger". Some estimates put the entire wild population at less than 20 individuals but elsewhere it is stated that it hasn't been seen in the wild anywhere for 20 years Link
- Phong Nha - Ke Bang
- Sundarbans National Park
- The Sundarbans
- Thungyai-Huai Kha Khaeng
- Tropical Rainforest Sumatra
- Western Ghats
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Tiger habitat?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source