Serial sites with the greatest number of locations
WHS with over 50 separate UNESCO Serial IDs
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Belfries: 54 separate locations
- Camino Real: 55 separate locations
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire: 414
- Nord-Pas de Calais Mining Basin: 108
- Prehistoric Pile Dwellings: 111 separate locations
- Primeval Beech Forests: 62 locations
- Qhapaq Ñan: 291 locations
- Rock-Art of the Mediterranean Basin: 758 separate locations (#1)
- Route of Santiago de Compostela: 107 separate locations
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France: 78 separate locations
- St. Petersburg: 81 separate locations
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Serial sites with the greatest number of locations?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source