Rococo is a style of 18th century French art and interior design.
The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Abbey of St Gall
- Aranjuez: Several of the palace's rooms are in rococo style, including the brilliant Gala Dining Room
- Bamberg: Old City Hall Building facade
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe: Features added during the 2nd phase of construction (nomination file)
- Castles of Augustusburg and Falkenlust
- Cesky Krumlov: Rococo chapel and Rococo theatre inside the Castle
- Congonhas: Church interior
- Cracow: SS Peter and Paul Church
- Fertö/Neusiedlersee: Esterhazy Palace in Fertod
- Gardens and Castle at Kromeríz
- Genoa: Interiors of the palazzi
- Graz: Schloss Eggenberg
- Karlskrona: Skarva: The main house is a singlestorey structure with an H-plan that combines classical and rococo styles (nom file)
- L'viv: St George Cathedral
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies
- Potsdam: Sanssouci Palace
- Regensburg: Interior of both Collegiate churches
- Reichenau: church of St Peter & Paul at Niederzell "was decorated in rococo style in the 18th century" (AB ev)
- Salzburg: The St. Peter's abbey was refurbished in the Rococo style between 1760 and 1782 Link
- Siena: Synagogue - "represents one of the few examples of architecture between Rococo and Neoclassicism" Link
- St. Petersburg: Catherine Palace and Oranienbaum
- Versailles: Several rooms decorated in Louis Quinze style
- Vienna: Karlskirche
- Würzburg Residence: Several rooms
- Yuso and Suso Monasteries: Tables in Yuso
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Rococo?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source