The connection belongs to Ecology connections.
- Chitwan National Park
- Garamba National Park
- Kaziranga National Park
- Kenya Lake System: The park now (2009) has more than 25 black rhinoceros, one of the largest concentrations in the country, plus around 70 white rhinos. (wiki)
- Mana Pools
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary
- Manovo-Gounda St. Floris: Possibly extinct since the 1990s (link) or 2011 (wiki) Link
- Mount Kenya: black rhinoceros
- Okavango Delta
- Selous Game Reserve: Black Rhinoceros
- Thungyai-Huai Kha Khaeng: Sumatran rhinoceros
- Tropical Rainforest Sumatra: Sumatran rhinoceros at GNLP (UNEP-WCMC)
- Ujung Kulon National Park: Javan Rhinoceros
- Victoria Falls: Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park has several (reintroduced) white rhinos Link
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park: Black and white rhino
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Rhino habitat?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source