Qhapaq Nan (Inca)
Inca communications and cultural network
The connection belongs to History connections.
- Atlantic Forest South-East: The Peabiru Trail passes through the reserve. It was not an integral part of the Qhapaq Nan but was used by the Inca.
- Chan Chan
- Cuzco: Starting point of the routes
- El Fuerte de Samaipata
- Machu Picchu
- Nasca Lines
- Qhapaq Ñan
- Quebrada de Humahuaca
- Santa Ana de los Rios de Cuenca
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Qhapaq Nan (Inca)?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source