Sites where Penguins can be seen together with species - excluding rarities/vagrants/accidentals.
The connection belongs to Ecology connections.
- Cape Floral Region: Jackass (Cape Peninsula)
- Galapagos Islands: Galapagos
- Gough and Inaccessible Islands: Northern Rockhopper
- Heard and McDonald Islands: King, Gentoo, Adelie, Chinstrap, Rockhopper, Macaroni
- Lord Howe Island: Little (or "Fairy")
- Macquarie Island: King, Gentoo, Royal, Rockhopper
- Peninsula Valdes: Magellenic: Five reproductive colonies have been identified at Península Valdés: Isla de los Pajaros, San Lorenzo farm, outer Caleta Valdés, Islands of the Caleta Valdés, inner Caleta Valdés.
- Robben Island: Jackass
- Sub-Antarctic Islands: King, Gentoo, Fjordland, Snares, Royal, Yellow eyed, Little, Erect Crested, Rockhopper
- Tasmanian Wilderness: Little (or "Fairy")
- Te Wahipounamu: Fjordland
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Penguins?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source