The connection belongs to Individual People connections.
- Belize Barrier Reef
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex: 1983
- Cocos Island: "oceanographer Jacques Cousteau visited the island several times and in 1994 called it "the most beautiful island in the world"" (wiki)
- Galapagos Islands: 1971
- Gulf of California: Jacques Cousteau Island
- Lagoons of New Caledonia: 1973
- Lake Baikal: 1997
- Rapa Nui: 1978
- Sanganeb: maiden voyage of the Calypso (Bradt travel guide)
- Ujung Kulon National Park: 1991
- Uluru: 1988
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Jacques-Yves Cousteau?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source