The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Brasilia: Cathedral of Brasilia (Niemeyer)
- Central University City Campus of the UNAM: Pabellón de Rayos Cósmicos (Félix Candela and Jorge Gonzales Reyna 1951) Link
- Le Havre: Volcan arts center Link
- Sydney Opera House: Originally designed as a Hyperboloid, this proved too difficult and Utzen and Arup (the consulting engineers) changed to spherical shells
- Works of Antoni Gaudí: Sagrada Familia and column in Parc Guell
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Hyperboloid Structure?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source