High entrance fees
Minimum fee per person for a tourist to enter the site and see its special features. This does not include the cost of travelling to get there.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Aldabra Atoll: 100 EUR (landing tax, May 2007)
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park: 500 US dollar (1 day gorilla permit, 2008)
- Galapagos Islands: 100 US dollar (landing tax, 2008)
- Kilimanjaro National Park: 60 US dollar (daily charge, 2006)
- Petra: Petra: 90 JOD (126 $) on a day trip 50 JOD (70 $) for day entrance if you stay one night in Jordan. 55 JOD (77 $) for two days 1 JOD for Jordanians nationals
- Sagarmatha National Park: The Sagarmartha Park costs around US$12 to enter and has been made trekking "permit free" BUT permits to climb Everest cost for a solo expedition US $ 25,000, a two - member team US $ 40,000. a three - member US $ 48,000; a four - member team US $ 56,000; a team of five climbers for US $ 60,000; a six member team will be charged US $ 66,000
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to High entrance fees?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source