Erich von Däniken
Sites connected to theories / hypotheses on extraterrestial influences on earth, as developed by the Swiss author Erich von Däniken.
The connection belongs to Individual People connections.
- El Fuerte de Samaipata: El Cascabel, two parallel lines, has been pronounced to be a flying saucer launching and landing site by Erich Von Daniken
- Nan Madol: See Erich Von Daniken (1973), The Gold of the Gods, Chapter 4: "Temuen, The Island They Call Nan Madol"
- Nasca Lines
- Palenque: Tomb of Pakal the Great Sarcophagus lid supposed to show an astronaut
- Poverty Point: Erich von Däniken has suggested a connection to extraterrestrials. He suggested that one of the mounds was a landing platform for alien aircraft (wiki)
- Pyramids (Memphis)
- Qutb Minar: 'Non-rusting' iron pillar
- Rapa Nui
- Stone Spheres of the Diquís: theory of alien origin for the spheres in "Chariots of the gods" Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Erich von Däniken?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source