The connection belongs to Ecology connections.
- Aggtelek and Slovak Karst
- Altamira Cave: In El Castillo (and probably others)
- Australian Fossil Mammal Sites: Naracoorte Caves has a great variety
- Budapest: Gellert Hill Cave
- Carlsbad Caverns
- Causses and Cévennes: Aven Armand Link
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano: Grotte di Castelcivita
- Costiera Amalfitana: Esmerald Cave
- Desembarco del Granma National Park: the pagan Idolo del Agua, carved 1,000 years ago from a stalagmite (UNEP-WCMC)
- Fossil Hominid Sites: Taung Skull Fossil Site (nom file)
- Greater Blue Mountains: Jenolan Caves Link
- Gunung Mulu: Lang Cave, Clear Water Cave and Wind Cave
- Ha Long Bay: Thien Cung grotto
- Hallstatt-Dachstein: Koppenbr?ller-Cave
- Jeju: All five Lava tube caves include stalactites (a type of dripstone). Yongcheon Cave "Originating from of overlying carbonate sand dunes, including stalactites, stalagmites, pillars, cave corals, cave pearls, curtains, flowstone, and rimstone pools." - AB Document
- Mammoth Cave
- Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River
- Rock Islands
- Skocjan Caves
- Tasmanian Wilderness: Mole Creek Karst National Park - King Solomons Cave & Marakoopa Cave Link
- Viñales Valley: In Caverna de Santo Tomás
- Wulingyuan: Yellow Dragon Cave
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Dripstone?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source