Depicted on National Coat of Arms
WHS or significant parts thereof that are depicted on a Coat of Arms of a country.
The connection belongs to Trivia connections.
- Aldabra Atoll: Seychelles, giant tortoise
- Djenné: Mali - Mosque of Djenn
- Great Zimbabwe Ruins: Zimbabwe
- Kilimanjaro National Park: Tanzania
- Mount Kenya: Kenya
- Qadisha Valley: Lebanon, Cedar tree
- Sagarmatha National Park: Nepal, Mount Everest
- San Marino and Mount Titano: San Marino, Three Towers
- Vallée de Mai: Seychelles, coco de mer
- Victoria Falls: Zambia
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Depicted on National Coat of Arms?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source