The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Australian Convict Sites: Norfolk Island (Kingston and Arthurs Vale Historic Area): "The island is part of the Commonwealth of Australia, but it enjoys a large degree of self-governance. Together with two neighbouring islands, it forms one of Australia's external territories."
- Gorham's Cave Complex: British Overseas Territory
- Gough and Inaccessible Islands: (UK - St. Helena)
- Heard and McDonald Islands: (Australia)
- Henderson Island: (UK - Pitcairn Island)
- Ilulissat Icefjord: (Denmark - Greenland)
- Jeju: Jeju Special Autonomous Province or Cheju Island is the only special autonomous province of South Korea
- Kujataa: Greenland, an autonomous constituent country within the Kingdom of Denmark
- La Fortaleza: (USA - Puerto Rico)
- Lagoons of New Caledonia
- Papahanaumokuakea: It includes the island of Midway which is an "Unorganised unincorporated territory of the US"
- Rapa Nui: (Chili - Easter Island)
- St. George, Bermuda: (UK - Bermuda)
- Sub-Antarctic Islands: (New Zealand)
- Taputapuātea: Located on the The Society Islands, which is part of French Polynesia - an overseas collectivity of the French Republic
- Willemstad: (Netherlands - Curacao)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Dependent territories?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source