The connection belongs to Ecology connections.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Dja Faunal Reserve
- Garamba National Park
- Kahuzi-Biega National Park
- Mount Nimba: The chimps here are known to clap their hands and use tools Link
- Niokolo-Koba National Park
- Okapi Wildlife Reserve
- Rwenzori Mountains
- Salonga National Park
- Sangha Trinational
- Virunga National Park
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Chimpanzee habitat?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source