The connection belongs to Individual People connections.
- Desembarco del Granma National Park: Attacked by Batista's military soon after landing, ,,,, only 22 found each other afterwards. Guevara wrote that it was during this bloody confrontation that he laid down his medical supplies and picked up a box of ammunition dropped by a fleeing comrade, finalizing his symbolic transition from physician to combatant." (Wiki)
- First Coffee Plantations: Sierra Maestra mountains, where he and a small group of revolutionaries survived to re-group
- Kremlin and Red Square: "Walking through Red Square in Moscow, November 1964." Link
- Old Havana: "In January 1959, rebels led by Che Guevara captured La Cabaña, to use it as a headquarters and military prison for several months, while leading the Cuban revolution." Link
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Che Guevara?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source