The connection belongs to History connections.
- Archaeological Site of Delphi: Captured by Celts
- Brú na Bóinne: Celtic graves
- Budapest: Aquincum was originally a Celtic settlement
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire: Hadrian Wall - built against the Celts
- Gwynedd Castles: Built against the Celts
- Hallstatt-Dachstein: Iron age Celtic culture
- Istanbul: Plundered by Celts
- Sceilg Mhichíl
- Trier: Roman government over a Celtic area
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Celtic history?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source