Built in the 10th century BC
The 10th century BC started the first day of 1000 BC and ended the last day of 901 BC.
The connection belongs to Timeline connections.
- Ephesus: temple to Artemis, which cult can be traced back to the early first millennium BCE. Excavated finds indicate that the first Greek colonisers arrived c 1000 BCE (AB ev)
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Built in the 10th century BC?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source