WHS where Bovines (Members of the sub-family "Bovinae") can be found in the wild.
The connection belongs to Ecology connections.
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha / Bialowieza Forest: Live there (European species)
- Chitwan National Park: Gaur (Indian Bison)
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump: Were hunted there
- Kaziranga National Park: Gaur (Indian Bison)
- Kenya Lake System: African Buffallo (UNEP-WCMC)
- Lena Pillars: Wood Bison (introduced)
- Lopé-Okanda: African forest buffalo (UNEP-WCMC)
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary: Gaur (Indian Bison)
- Primeval Beech Forests: bison (in Slovakia/Ukraine) (UNEP-WCMC)
- Thungyai-Huai Kha Khaeng: wild Indian water buffalo
- Victoria Falls: African savanna buffalo
- W-Arly-Pendjari Complex: West African savanna buffalo
- Waterton Glacier International Peace Park: American bison
- Western Caucasus: Place of origin and of reintroduction of the Caucasian Wisent (European bison)
- Western Ghats: Indian bison or gaur - Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary is known as Bison Sanctuary
- Wood Buffalo National Park: Wood Bison live there
- Yellowstone: Still live there
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Bovines?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source