The connection belongs to Architecture connections.
- Budapest: Gellert Bath, Liszt Music Academy
- Crespi d'Adda: The Cemetery is dominated by the Crespi family mausoleum, an Art Nouveau structure, the work of Gaetano Moretti. (Unesco website)
- Genbaku Dome Link
- Graz Link
- Heritage of Mercury: Idrija's Town Hall, built in the Secessionist style
- La Chaux-de-Fonds / Le Locle: CdF is a significant town in the history and development of Art Nouveau and the "Style Sapin" ("Pine tree style") originated there Link
- Lima: Casa Courret Link
- Liverpool: Royal Liver Building
- Major Town Houses
- Palau de la Musica Catalana & Hospital de Sant Pau
- Paris, Banks of the Seine
- Quedlinburg: The town also has a number of interesting Art Nouveau buildings from the late 19th century.
- Rjukan / Notodden: During the period after 1905, around 40 tenements/buildings were built that formed the basis for naming Notodden centre the Art Nouveau town (nom file)
- Split: Several buildings, f.e. Nakic Palace
- Stoclet House
- Tallinn: buildings in pikk tanav street, drama theatre and building by eliel saarinen in parnu mantee
- Works of Antoni Gaudí
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Art Nouveau?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source