Already inscribed, still on T List
Inscribed WHS (or parts thereof) that are still mentioned on the official Tentative List of the state party.
The connection belongs to World Heritage Process connections.
- Ahwar of Southern Iraq: Ur
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex: Anavilhanas Ecological Station
- Grand Canal: As: Slender West Lake and Historic Urban Area in Yangzhou
- Kenya Lake System: Lake Bogoria National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Masjed-e Jâme': Jame' (Congregational) Mosque of Esfahan
- Primeval Beech Forests: Codrul secular Slatiora (forêt séculaire)
- Pyramids (Memphis): Dahshour archaeological area
- Qhapaq Ñan: Archaeological Complex of Pachacamac (Peru), Valle Calchaqui (Argentina), San Pedro de Atacama / site of Catarpe (Chile)
- Robben Island: Part of Liberation Heritage Route
- Silk Roads: Chinese Section of the Silk Road: Land routes in Henan Province, Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, Qinghai Province, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, and Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region; Sea Routes in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province and Quanzhou City, Fujian Province - from Western-Han Dynasty to Qing Dynasty
- South China Karst: As: The Lijiang River Scenic Zone at Guilin
- Susa: Shush
- Tabriz Bazaar: The Kaboud Mosque a.k.a Blue Mosque, Goi Masjid, Jahanshah mosque. Tabriz Bazaar includes 28 different Mosques within the boundaries of its 3 inscribed zones. In the Nomination File (page 184) the Kaboud mosque is referenced as M28 and is used as the title of the 2nd of the zones viz - "1346-002 Kaboud Mosque"
- Venetian Works of Defence: Fortress Town of Palmanova / The city of Bergamo
- Western Tien-Shan: Aksu-Zhabagly state natural reserve
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Already inscribed, still on T List?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source