The connection belongs to Geography connections.
- Benedictine Convent of St. John
- Fortifications of Vauban: Vauban sites at Briançon and Mont-Dauphin
- Lavaux, Vineyard Terraces
- Monte San Giorgio
- Prehistoric Pile Dwellings
- Rhaetian Railway
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy
- Semmering Railway
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona
Do you know of another WHS we could connect to Alps?
A connection should:
- Not be "self evident"
- Link at least 3 different sites
- Not duplicate or merely subdivide the "Category" assignment already identified on this site.
- Add some knowledge or insight (whether significant or trivial!) about WHS for the users of this site
- Be explained, with reference to a source